AISD registration is open and we encourage you to apply online for PreK and Kindergarten. After you finish your registration, please bring the following documents to the Maplewood office as soon as possible:
- Legal (Original) Birth Certificate
- Social Security card (Optional)
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Current Electricity bill or Gas bill, or Lease Agreement
- Report Card / Withdrawal Paperwork (If applicable)
- Copy of Court Order (If applicable)
On April 2 during the morning, we will host MW Kinder Round Up. On this day you can also register online & by paper and bring in the documents listed above. However, the preference is to register before attending the event and bring the documents in prior so that we can process your application sooner.
Kinder Round Up also provides an opportunity for you to learn more about Maplewood’s Kinder staff and the school culture. We will host a tour of the building and answer any questions you may have and provide an opportunity to apply for the Dual Language Program.
There are two PreK programs at Maplewood:
- Tuition Program cost is $4,950.00. If you live out the Maplewood boundaries Tuition applications and Transfers will be available after Feb 3.
- Regular Pre-K program is free for students who qualify by Income, Language or US Military Service.
** To be eligible for the Pre-K program, students must be 4 years old ON or BEFORE September 1st.
**Dual Language applications apply to Kindergarten thru 5th grade (not Pre-K).
Approximately one more week after the Kinder Round-up, we will send the Dual Language applications to AISD to run the lottery. After the results are returned to us, we will contact parents to let you know where your child falls in the lottery, or if they are on the waiting list.