By Chula League
The Cherrywood Art Fair will be held at Maplewood Elementary School December 9 & 10, 10am-5pm. The fair benefit the Little Artist, Big Artist program, a unique mentoring experience that pairs professional artists with fifth and sixth graders from East Austin elementary schools – including Maplewood.
We’ve been hard at work planning a fun filled event, and we can’t wait to see you there! Please join us for two days of handmade gift shopping, live music, family friendly entertainment and delicious local eats. We have something for everyone at our beloved Cherrywood Art Fair and you can feel great about helping us fuel and sustain the arts in East Austin. This year’s booth map is ready so you can start planning who you want to shop. Here’s a quick recap of all the fun you can expect plus a couple great amenities to make your fair experience winter wonderful!
- Handmade goods from 90 Texas artists
- Live music performances on Saturday
- Interactive, kid friendly entertainers on Sunday
- Tasty bites from local food trucks and artisans
- Community partner games and craft activities
- Silent auction with 5th and 6th grade Little Artist creations
- Free Mexican hot chocolate from Fiesta for survey takers
- $5 valet parking, free pedicabs and so much more!